(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
Once you have submitted your manuscript, you cannot change it.
So, you must submit the final version of your manuscript.
If, by mistake, you submitted a wrong version, please contact the IPSJ secretariat ＜editt-at-ipsj.or.jp＞ (Replace -at- with @).
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Instructions & Forms” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (eight weeks) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 16, 2020
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in September, 2021. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in September, 2021.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Katsunari YOSHIOKA (Yokohama National Univ.).
Editorial Board Members: Koji OKINO (Univ. of Toyama), Akira YAMADA (KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.).
Editorial Committee Members: Mitsuaki AKIYAMA(NTT Secure Platform Laboratories), Makoto IGUCHI(Kii), Masatsugu ICHINO (Univ. of Electro-Communications), Tetsushi OHKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Toshihiro OHIGASHI (Tokai Univ.), Akira KANAOKA(Toho Univ.), Nobutaka KAWAGUCHI(Hitachi, Ltd.), Hiroaki KIKUCHI(Meiji Univ.), Masaya SATO(Okayama Univ.), Masaki SHIMAOKA(SECOM Co. Ltd.), Hajime SHIMADA(Nagoya Univ.), Masaaki SHIRASE(Future Univ. Hakodate), Yuji SUGA(Internet Initiative Japan Inc.), Kenichi TAKAHASHI(Tottori Univ.), Rui TANABE (Yokohama National Univ.), Masato TERADA (Hitachi Ltd.), Masayuki TERADA (NTT DOCOMO Inc.), Satoru TORII(Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.), Toru NAKANISHI(Hiroshima Univ.), Masakatsu NISHIGAKI(Shizuoka Univ.), Koji NUIDA(The Univ. of Tokyo), Masaki HASHIMOTO(Institute of Information Security), Madoka HASEGAWA(Utsunomiya Univ.), Koki HAMADA(NTT Secure Platform Laboratories), Takuya HAYASHI(Digital Garage Inc.), Yuichi HAYASHI(Nara Institute of Science and Technology), Ryo FURUKAWA(NEC), Kanta MATSUURA (The Univ. of Tokyo), Kazuhiro MINAMI(The Institute of Statistical Mathematics), Mamoru MIMURA(National Defense Academy of Japan), Tatsuya MORI(Waseda Univ.), Ikuya MORIKAWA(Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. ), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI(Okayama Univ.), Maki YOSHIDA(NICT), Yuji WATANABE(IBM Japan, Ltd.)