(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
Once you have submitted your manuscript, you cannot change it.
So, you must submit the final version of your manuscript.
If, by mistake, you submitted a wrong version, please contact the IPSJ secretariat ＜editt-at-ipsj.or.jp＞ (Replace -at- with @).
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Instructions & Forms” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (eight weeks) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 15, 2019
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in December, 2020. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in December, 2020.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Hiro ITO (The Univ. of Electro-Communications).
Editorial Board: Takashi HORIYAMA (Saitama Univ.).
Editorial Committee: Jean CARDINAL (Univ. Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium), Ruy FABILA-MONROY (Cinvestav, Mexico), Chie NARA (Meiji Univ.), Yoshio OKAMOTO (The Univ. of Electro-Communications), Hirotaka ONO (Nagoya Univ.), Kenta OZEKI (Yokohama National Univ.), Vera SACRISTAN (Univ. Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain), Toshiki SAITOH (Kyushu Institute of Technology), Yuuki TANAKA (Gunma Univ.), Toshinori SAKAI (Tokai Univ.), Ryuhei UEHARA (JAIST), Yushi UNO (Osaka Prefecture Univ.), Kunihiro WASA (National Institute of Informatics), Aaron WILLIAMS (Williams College, USA).