(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
Once you have submitted your manuscript, you cannot change it.
So, you must submit the final version of your manuscript.
If, by mistake, you submitted a wrong version, please contact the IPSJ secretariat ＜editt-at-ipsj.or.jp＞ (Replace -at- with @).
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Instructions & Forms” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (eight weeks) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 25, 2019
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in September, 2020. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in September, 2020.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Yuji SUGA (Internet Initiative Japan Inc.).
Editorial Board Members: Kenichi TAKAHASHI (Tottori Univ.), Kouji OKINO (Toyama Univ.).
Editorial Committee Members: Hiroaki ANADA (Univ. of Nagasaki), Dai IGARASHI (NTT Secure Platform Laboratories), Makoto IGUCHI (Kii), Masatsugu ICHINO (Univ. of Electro-Communications), Tetsushi OHKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Toshihiro OHIGASHI (Tokai Univ.), Yoshihiro OYAMA (Univ. of Tsukuba), Akira KANAOKA (Toho Univ.), Hiroaki KIKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Noboru KUNIHIRO (Univ. of Tsukuba), Ryoichi SASAKI (Tokyo Denki Univ.), Masaki SHIMAOKA (SECOM Co. Ltd.), Hajime SHIMADA (Nagoya Univ.), Masaaki SHIRASE (Future Univ. Hakodate), Chen-Mou CHENG (Osaka Univ.), Masato TERADA (Hitachi Ltd.), Masayuki TERADA (NTT DOCOMO Inc.), Satoru TORII (Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.), Toru NAKANISHI (Hiroshima Univ.), Masakatsu NISHIGAKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Koki HAMADA (NTT Secure Platform Laboratories), Takuya HAYASHI (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology), Akira FUJITA (Yokohama National Univ.), Kanta MATSUURA (The Univ. of Tokyo), Takaaki MIZUKI (Tohoku Univ.), Kazuhiro MINAMI (The Insititute of Statistical Mathematics), Mamoru MIMURA (National Defense Academy of Japan), Koichi MOURI (Ritsumeikan Univ.), Tatsuya MORI (Waseda Univ.), Shiho MORIAI (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology) , Takeshi YAGI (NTT Security (Japan) KK), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI (Okayama Univ.), Akira YAMADA (KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.), Yuji WATANABE (IBM Japan, Ltd.).