(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
*Note that this URL is for English papers only.
If you plan to submit a paper in Japanese, please visit another page at https://www.ipsj.or.jp/prms/author_pre_submit.do
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (two months) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 29th, 2013.
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in October, 2014. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in September, 2014.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Ryuichi OGAWA (NEC)
Editorial Board: Takeshi OKAMOTO (Tsukuba Univ. of Technology), Takao OKUBO (institute of Information Security)
Editorial Committee: Koji CHIDA (NTT Corp.), Hiroshi DOI (Institute of Information Security), Isao ECHIZEN (National Institute of Informatics), Sadayuki HONGO (Hokkaido Institute of Technology), Keiichi IWAMURA (Tokyo Univ. of Science), Takehisa KATO (IPA), Hiroaki KIKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Masahiro MAMBO (Kanazawa Univ.), Kanta MATSUURA (The Univ. of Tokyo), Atsuko MIYAJI (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), Shiho MORIAI (NICT), Koichi MOURI (Ritsumeikan Univ.), Yuko MURAYAMA (Iwate Prefectural Univ.), Toru NAKANISHI (Okayama Univ.), Masakatsu NISHIGAKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Toshihiro OHIGASHI (Hiroshima Univ.), Eiji OKAMOTO (Univ. of Tsukuba), Mirang PARK (Kanagawa Institute of Technology), Takamichi SAITO (Meiji Univ.), Ryoichi SASAKI (Tokyo Denki Univ.), Yuji SUGA (IIJ Inc.), Koutarou SUZUKI (NTT Corp.), Tsuyoshi TAKAGI (Kyushu Univ.), Hiroki TAKAKURA (Nagoya Univ.), Keisuke TAKEMORI (KDDI R&D Labs. Inc.), Kiyoshi TANAKA (Shinshu Univ.), Masato TERADA (Hitachi Ltd.), Masayuki TERADA (NTT docomo, Inc.), Satoru TEZUKA (Tokyo Univ. of Technology), Satoru TORII (Fujitsu Labs. Ltd.), Yuji WATANABE (IBM Japan, Ltd.), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI (Okayama Univ.), Katsunari YOSHIOKA (Yokohama National Univ.), Hiroshi YOSHIURA (Univ. of Electro-Communications)