(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
Once you have submitted your manuscript, you cannot change it.
So, you must submit the final version of your manuscript.
If, by mistake, you submitted a wrong version, please contact the IPSJ secretariat ＜editt-at-ipsj.or.jp＞ (Replace -at- with @).
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Instructions & Forms” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (eight weeks) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 26, 2018
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in September, 2019. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in September, 2019.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Shiho MORIAI (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology).
Editorial Board: Yuji WATANABE (IBM Japan, Ltd.), Kenichi TAKAHASHI (Tottori Univ.).
Editorial Committee: Dai IKARASHI (NTT Corp.), Masatsugu ICHINO (The Univ. of Electro-Communications), Atsuo INOMATA (Tokyo Denki Univ.), Isao ECHIZEN (National Institute of Informatics), Tetsushi OHKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Toshihiro OHIGASHI (Tokai Univ.), Yoshihiro OYAMA (Univ. of Tsukuba), Takehisa KATO (Toshiba Corp.), Akira KANAOKA (Toho Univ.), Mitsuhiro HATADA (NTT Communications), Hiroaki KIKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Ryoichi SASAKI (Tokyo Denki Univ.), Masaki SHIMAOKA (SECOM Co. Ltd.), Masaaki SHIRASE (Future Univ. Hakodate), Yuji SUGA (IIJ Inc.), Hiroki TAKAKURA (National Institute of Informatics), Masayuki TERADA (NTT DOCOMO Inc.), Masato TERADA (Hitachi Ltd.), Satoru TORII (Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.), Toru NAKANISHI (Hiroshima Univ.), Masakatsu NISHIGAKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Ryo NOJIMA (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology), Nobutaka KAWAGUCHI (Hitachi Ltd.), Kanta MATSUURA (The Univ. of Tokyo), Takaaki MIZUKI (Tohoku Univ.), Mamoru MIMURA (National Defense Academy of Japan), Koichi MOURI (Ritsumeikan Univ.), Tatsuya MORI (Waseda Univ.), Naoto YANAI (Osaka Univ.), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI (Okayama Univ.), Akira YAMADA (KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.), Katsunari YOSHIOKA (Yokohama National Univ.).