(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Submission Rules and Document Types” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (two months) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is November 27, 2017.
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in September, 2018. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in September, 2018.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Isao ECHIZEN (National Institute of Informatics).
Editorial Board: Toshihiro OHIGASHI (Tokai Univ.), Yuji WATANABE (IBM Japan, Ltd.).
Editorial Committee: Koji CHIDA (NTT Corporation), Mitsuhiro HATADA (NTT Communications Corporation), Sadayuki HONGO (Hokkaido Univ. of Science), Yoshiaki HORI (Saga Univ.), Akira KANAOKA (Toho Univ.), Takehisa KATO (Toshiba Corporation), Hiroaki KIKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Masahiro MAMBO (Kanazawa Univ.), Kanta MATSUURA (The Univ. of Tokyo), Atsuko MIYAJI (Osaka Univ. / Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), Tatsuya MORI (Waseda Univ.), Koichi MOURI (Ritsumeikan Univ.), Yuko MURAYAMA (Tsuda College), Toru NAKANISHI (Hiroshima Univ.), Takashi NISHIDE (Univ. of Tsukuba), Masakatsu NISHIGAKI (Shizuoka Univ.), Tetsushi OHKI (Shizuoka Univ. ), Takeshi OKAMOTO (Tsukuba Univ. of Technology ), Koji OKINO (Toyama Univ.), Takao OKUBO (Institute of Information Security), Mirang PARK (Kanagawa Institute of Technology), Takamichi SAITO (Meiji Univ.), Ryoichi SASAKI (Tokyo Denki Univ.), Masaki SHIMAOKA (SECOM Co., Ltd.), Yuji SUGA (IIJ Inc.), Kenichi TAKAHASHI (Tottori Univ.), Hiroki TAKAKURA (National Institute of Informatics), Masato TERADA (Hitachi Ltd.), Masayuki TERADA (NTT DOCOMO, Inc.), Satoru TEZUKA (Keio Univ.), Satoru TORII (Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.), Ryuya UDA (Tokyo Univ. of Technology), Akira YAMADA (KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI (Okayama Univ.), Masaya YASUDA (Kyushu Univ.), Katsunari YOSHIOKA (Yokohama National Univ.), Hiroshi YOSHIURA (Univ. of Electro-Communications).