Call for Papers - Special Issue of "Entertainment Computing"
Call for papers - Special issue of "Entertainment Computing"
Updated on December 24, 2015
Editorial Committee of the Journal of Information Processing
Journal of Information Processing (JIP) is pleased to announce the call for papers for a special issue of “Entertainment Computing”.
We warmly invite original papers in all areas of entertainment computing and design including (but not limited to):
* Interactive Design for Entertainment, * Aesthetics, Ontology and Social Reflection, * Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality, * Computer Games and Game Based Interfaces, * Edutainment Technologies, * Novel and Evolutionary Platforms / Hardware Devices, * Social and Human Factors of Entertainment, *
Interactive Digital Storytelling, and Interactive Tele-Vision, * Mobile Entertainment, * Narrative
Environments and Intelligent Medias, * Pervasive Entertainment and Game-Playing, * Robots and Cyber Pets, * Self Reflecting Entertainment, * Simulation Applications of Games, and Military Training, * Sound, Music, Creative Environments.
The editorial committee carries out a special reviewing process of the special issue of “Entertainment Computing”. Four special editors are selected from top researchers of entertainment computing, and they review all submitted papers individually. In the case that one or several papers are recommended for the special issue by one of the special editors, the editorial committee decides on the acceptance of the paper with the recommendation of the special editor.
(1) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Submission Rules and Document Types” at the top of the submission page.
(2) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (two months) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(3) Submission deadline is
January 6, 2016 January 20, 2016. *Deadline extended
(4) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in January, 2017. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in December, 2016.
(5) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Yoshinari TAKEGAWA (Future Univ. Hakodatate)
Editorial Board: Itaru KURAMOTO (Kyoto Institute of Technology), Takuji NARUMI (Univ. of Tokyo), Atsuo Yoshitaka (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
Editorial Committee: Masataka IMURA (Osaka Univ.), Hiroyuki kAJIMOTO (Univ. of ElectroCommunications), Yasuaki KAKEHI (Keio Univ.), Tetsuro KITAHARA (Nihon Univ.), Yasuyuki KONO (Kwansei Gakuin Univ.), Daisuke SAKAMOTO (Univ. of Tokyo), Yuta SUGIURA (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology), Tsutomu TERADA (Kobe Univ.), Tetsuaki BABA (Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.), Kentaro FUKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Mitsunori MATSUSHITA (Kansai Univ.), Mitsuru MINAKUCHI (Kyoto Sangyo Univ.), Yohei YANASE (Unity Technologies), Takashi YOSHINO (Wakayama Univ.)