(1) Scope of this special issue includes but is not limited to the following symposia of the COMPSAC 2015:
・Technologies and Applications of the Internet
・Security, Privacy and Trust in Computing
・Novel Applications and Technology Advances in Computing
(Topics of Applications and the Internet in General)
*This special issue encourages submissions of not only the papers based on those presented in the COMPSAC 2015 but other papers related to the above topics.
(2) Notice to authors
・A submitted paper is required to have more than 30% additional material beyond the prior publication including COMPSAC/SAINT proceedings.
・Descriptions on originality and effectivity should also be enhanced with, e.g., more than 25 references (basically English materials except major references related to the submitted paper).
・Please inform to the editorial committee of this special issue when a submitted paper is a revised and elaborated version of a paper accepted and presented in main symposium of COMPSAC.
(3) All papers must be submitted electronically. Please access the following URL and proceed under the submission instructions:
In the event you would like to make a submission, you must first create an account on the paper submission Web page. For detailed information, please refer to the manual available from the link “Submission Rules and Document Types” at the top of the submission page.
*Those URLs are for English papers only.
*Please note that the copyrights of the papers presented in the past COMPSAC /SAINT are held by IEEE, which requires appropriate copyright handling if you consider revision of a COMPSAC paper.
(4) All papers will be reviewed. The review process will be carried out in the same manner as regular issues. However, you have shorter time than usual (two months) for preparation of your responses to inquiries.
(5) Submission deadline is
October 30, 2015
November 16, 2015 10:00 AM JST(+0900). *Deadline extended
(6) The special issue will be published on the J-Stage website in September, 2016. Preprint will be published on the IPSJ Journal in August, 2016.
(7) The Editorial Committee of This Special Issue
Editor in-Chief: Hiroyuki SATO (the Univ. of Tokyo, Japan)
Editorial Board: Takashi IMAIZUMI (Chiba Univ., Japan)
Editorial Committee(TBD): Toyokazu AKIYAMA (Kyoto Sangyo Univ.), Katsuyoshi IIDA (Tokyo Institute of Tech., Japan), Katsunori OYAMA(Nihon University, Japan), Yasuo OKABE (Kyoto Univ., Japan), Eiji KAWAI (NICT, Japan), Masahiro JIBIKI (NICT, Japan), Hiroki TAKAKURA (Nagoya Univ., Japan), Michiharu TAKEMOTO (NTT, Japan), Yutaka NAKAMURA (Kyushu Inst. Technology), Kazutoshi FUJIKAWA (NAIST, Japan), Shigeru MIYAKE (Hitachi, Japan), Nariyoshi YAMAI (Tokyo Univ. of Agriculture and Technology, Japan), Katsuyuki YAMAZAKI (Nagaoka Univ. of Technology), Kenichi YOSHIDA (Tsukuba Univ., Japan), Eun-Sun CHO(Chungnam National Univ., Korea), Junsok SONG（KISTI, Korea）.