Computer Society of Indiaとの協定
Memorandum of Understanding
Between the Information Processing Society of Japan And the Computer Society of India
To encourage the exchange and dissemination of technical information, and to promote understanding and cooperation between the members of the Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) and the Computer Society of India (CSI), these organizations have entered into an agreement on the following matters:
1. MEMBERSHIP To implement the cooperation between the CSI and IPSJ resulting from this agreement, it is desirable to encourage computer engineers,computer scientists, other information technology professionals, and students in those and related fields to become members of both societies by granting advantageous membership dues rates. For the term of this agreement a reciprocal 20% discount on the basic membership payments will be allowed on IPSJ dues and the CSI member fees. This discount does not apply to additional fees, such as subscriptions to other CSI publications that may be available during the term of the agreement. The discount on CSI member fees will be effective as soon as possible after execution of this agreement. The discount on IPSJ dues will be effective as soon as required government approvals are received.
2. PUBLICATIONS CSI and IPSJ may engage in cooperative activities relating to their periodical publications.
A. Both members may subscribe to optional periodicals at the member's rate each other.
B. Both organizations may supply one copy of every formal periodical regularly each other.
C. Both organizations may publish in their prints and electronic publications, original or translated versions of up to 12 papers appearing in their periodicals each year, provided that
(1) no reprint fees will be charged to each other for translated articles under this agreement.
(2) The copyright holders will permit.
3. TECHNICAL MEETINGS
A. Both organizations may exchange information of international technical events from an early stage of planning to encourage joint sponsorship.
B. Each member may participate in various conferences that are sponsored by each body at each member's rate.
4. REVIEW, AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION Amendments to the agreement may be proposed at any time. This agreement comes into force by the signatures of both parties on 22nd Dec.1999.
Executed on behalf of The Computer Society of india
Executed on behalf of Information Processing Society of Japan