GPW: Travel Information
The workshop will be held in a seminar house in Karuizawa,
1889-36 Nagakura Karuizawa, Kitasaku District, Nagano Prefecture, JAPAN
- Karuizawa Station is convenient to use.
- Please refer to JR-East page
- About 80 minutes from Tokyo station, by Shinkansen.
- From Karuizawa Station, we recommend to use a Taxi (about 10 minutes, about 1500JPY).
- The Karuizawa Seminar House has a parking area.
By Highway Bus
- It is not recommended to bring high performance (electricity consuming) computers.
- Towels are not available. Please bring your own towel.
- The place will be a bit cold. Please bring worm clothes (pyjama) for the nights.